I'm blogging this from a cell phone, so be patient with me. When Mr. Smith heard the phone this morning and recieved his first snow day since he moved to Virginia, he attempted to do a back flip (but instead wrenched his back and stepped on the cat). But since his brother-in-law had flown in from New Hampshire to attend the inauguration, Mr. Smith gets to go and be a part of history instead of talking about it. I'll try to put up some pictures later (and hopefully they won't be of just the back of people's heads).
Cheers!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm proud of you for going, braving the cold and the profusion of Democrats. You are the only person I know personally who would do such a thing. It was certainly an historic occasion, with all the pomp and circumstance required of this great nation to bring in this new era. I only regret his choice of benediction deliverers. It was unfortunate that he used that platform to continue the race card.
ReplyDeleteHope you've thawed out!!
Wow you are good at this blogging thing!
ReplyDelete